Leonessa Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is aware that it is the Company’s important social responsibility to protect customers’
personal information, and such protection is an essential requirement in order to promote the corporate activities with trust from the society.
The company is committed to the proper collection and use of our customers’ personal information by implementing the followings:
Management of Personal Information
- The Company is committed to proper management of personal information by stationing a person responsible for personal information protection in each organization that may handle personal information.
- When we ask you to provide or register your personal information, such as your name, address, E-mail address, etc., we will tell you the purpose for which we intend to use that information and where to contact in case you have questions regarding the information your provided. The Company will not ask you for more information than is necessary.
- We use the information provided to use only for the purpose(s) for which we received specific prior consent from our customers.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless we obtain your prior consent, entrust a part of our business to third parties, or are legally compelled to do so.
- If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please contact our designated personal information protection officer.
- We strive to ensure and improve the security in order to maintain the proper management of personal information.
- While complying with applicable laws and regulations, we will make ongoing efforts to improve and upgrade measures taken to protect personal information.
*If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you or if you wish to access the information, please contact the division to which you provided the information.
* If you have any questions or concerns about how we protect your personal information, please contact here.